Congratulations to BinOptics and the $230 million sale to M/A-Com for winning Deal of the Year at the Upstate New York Venture Ecosystem Awards
Gefinor Private Equity: over 95 years of cumulative experience identifying investment opportunities in innovative U.S. lower-middle market companies.
Gefinor Capital provides capital flexibility to growth oriented, innovative companies. Our investment team has over 95 years of combined experience identifying investment opportunities and partnering with entrepreneurs. We have capital under management through several funds, including a Small Business Investment Company (SBIC). Our typical investment size is $2 million - $5 million per transaction, however, we have the ability to invest up to $10 million through our close network of co-investors.
- Innovative technologies, products, services, distributions systems, or other disruptive elements that are distinguishing factors from peers.
- Geographic focus across the U.S.
- Dedicated management team with relevant industry experience.
- Imminent growth prospects.
Gefinor has a long-term investment perspective and takes a “partnership” approach, working alongside management teams and shareholders. Because of this focus, we are able to dedicate substantial human resources to each portfolio company at the board level, and leverage our broad network of entrepreneurs, seasoned executives, industry experts, co-investors and advisors.
Typical Investment Structures
- Flexible Debt Financing
- Non-traditional, highly customized financing solutions that offer similar flexibility to equity capital without substantial dilution
- Includes venture debt, growth capital, recapitalizations, buyouts, acquisition financing
- Senior or junior structures based on company stage
- Growth Equity
- Minority equity investments alongside other value added co-investors
- Mid and late stage companies
- Preferred or common equity
Gefinor Capital’s portfolio companies’ benefit from our investment team’s commitment to collaboration with management teams and shareholders in order to provide the guidance and resources needed to grow.
- Experienced Investment Professionals - Our management team has broad experience as private equity and venture investment professionals, operating executives and board members of companies.
- Broad Network - We have an extensive network of entrepreneurs, seasoned executives, industry experts, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, educational institutions, and other advisors that we can leverage.
- Partnership Approach - Our fundamental philosophy is that we work closely with portfolio companies and co-investors to provide support that includes growth and strategic planning, recruiting, cash flow forecasting, acquisitions, capital raises and exit positioning.